lights - lanterns

General Sea Fishing Tackle discussion here.
stuartdv

Post by stuartdv »

Mind you if you're fishing up at the nature reserve end of St oSyth beach you needn't worry about a headlamp scaring the fish away- there's plenty of other activities that will do that well before you switch on a headlamp.



blakdog

Post by blakdog »

There's nothing like a bit of light relief :lol:

Bread

Post by Bread »

Very illuminating

;-)

stuartdv

Post by stuartdv »

I woke up kicking and screaming after having nightmares lastnight

blakdog

Post by blakdog »

Has anybody posted the catch report yet?

Bread

Post by Bread »

stuartdv wrote:I woke up kicking and screaming after having nightmares lastnight
Why had Mrs Stuartdv drank all the Stella before you got home ?

stuartdv

Post by stuartdv »

blakdog wrote:Has anybody posted the catch report yet?
not yet- i'm still in shock

Bread

Post by Bread »

stuartdv wrote:
blakdog wrote:Has anybody posted the catch report yet?
not yet- i'm still in shock

is that why your "hands were shaking"

- just like Mister Wrister cracking one off the wrist ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stuartdv

Post by stuartdv »

stop it- I've just about got over it

concrete

Post by concrete »

stuartdv wrote:stop it- I've just about got over it
Pardon!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Bread

Post by Bread »

concrete wrote:
stuartdv wrote:stop it- I've just about got over it
Pardon!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Apparently, before I got there, it was on full view.

:?

Post Reply