New Fangled Gizzmo

General Sea Fishing Tackle discussion here.
turboman

Post by turboman » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 pm

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Thats fine, as long as its said in a way that cant be misinterpreted. but unfortunately your first post could, and was, I made sure of that before i put my first reply on to you. So i dont need a chill pill, or anything else, i spoke out because your post had been read the wrong way, and offended. I did what im supposed to do, without sarcasm, or swearing, or personally attacking you. which is more than i got in return.

turboman

Post by turboman » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

manic_muppet wrote:Thats fine, as long as its said in a way that cant be misinterpreted. but unfortunately your first post could, and was, I made sure of that before i put my first reply on to you. So i dont need a chill pill, or anything else, i spoke out because your post had been read the wrong way, and offended. I did what im supposed to do, without sarcasm, or swearing, or personally attacking you. which is more than i got in return.
There's so much I'd like to say here but frankly i've got more constructive things to do with my time like watching the kettle boil. I shant be posting any more replies to requests for help- you carry on folding your black lug into a ball of mush and wonder why you cant catch a cold

jacko69
Tackle Forums Mod
Tackle Forums Mod

Post by jacko69 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:35 pm

sadly i have locked this post

Dave :D