Discussion of Sea fishing bait, Mackerel, Ragworm, Squid, Hermit Crab, Lugworm bait.
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: portsmouth,hampshire southcoast
WHERE CAN I DIG FOR BAIT IN AND AROUND PORTSMOUTH
bumped your post back up mate as you had no replies and cant help you myself but gl.
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Stubbington Fareham Hants
You may have more luck if you post this in the South Coast section which is more local to you and i think it might get a few more viewings. I know that you are supposed to use the correct forum section but i feel the lower section of the forum list gets over looked by many people.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 9460
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Blackburn. Lancashire
Try the general forum as most members do look at that forum first. hope this helps keith
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: folkestone, cheriton S.E
hey mate i see u got no replyz ....
all i can say is lowtide .. sandy muddy .. look for casts
Be careful where you dig,some council by-laws don`t allow digging,yet as far as I know you can pump
Could be an idea to ask some locals that fish locally or pop into your tackleshop
Hope this helps,Cheers,Darren