anyone sea fishing from alton or surround?

Discussion of Sea fishing bait, Mackerel, Ragworm, Squid, Hermit Crab, Lugworm bait.
mikee

anyone sea fishing from alton or surround?

Post by mikee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:13 pm

hi im a bit of a newbie to here, not long lived in alton'ish area. Bit of a novice to sea fishing altho have cast lines on and off for a few years when and where i can. Was wonderin if anyone from my area goes out and wouldnt mind sharing time and cost on a few trips? i dont drive and rely on the missus runnin me to and from portsmouth/hayling areas (god bless her!! have been on a few nite jaunts and shes pugged her self in the tent till im fished out!!! if thats not commitment!!!!) but alas am now feelin im takin the p**s a bit... would like to hear from anyone who as i say wouldnt mind sharing time and experience with a bit of a novice, days or nites etc. many thanks
mikee.

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Im from the portsmouth area myself and rely on my m8 for travel. Im sure someone closer to your area will be able to help you out ;)

Welcome to the forums :D

mikee

Post by mikee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 pm

cheers flattiefanatic!
will keep my fingers crossed! have been a member here for a bit but this is my first post. do keep an eye and have found the information and tips on here priceless!! is a great community' wish id known about it years ago lol.
for now tight lines all