Anyfish anywhere baitbox

Discussion of Sea fishing bait, Mackerel, Ragworm, Squid, Hermit Crab, Lugworm bait.
fisher_callum
Occasional
Occasional

Anyfish anywhere baitbox

Post by fisher_callum » Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Hi all has anyone got the anyfish anywhere bait box if so is it any good and can you put diffident baits Ie: lug with rag and squid so to say together or wrap in paper cheers.

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i » Sat May 08, 2010 11:00 am

ive not seen the baitbox you are on about,but i would keep your baits in separate papers etc.

all the best

Andy

fisher_callum
Occasional
Occasional

baitpak

Post by fisher_callum » Sat May 08, 2010 6:07 pm

hi all got the baitpack/box i mentioned in my first post today from the looks of it lots of room and looks like you put it in the fridge to cool it down.

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman » Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm

i use a soft lunch bag from asda.... 2.99 and can take a cool bag block

baitdigger
Regular
Regular

Post by baitdigger » Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Is it the thing that goes on top of the box pack? If so I've been using one for a few years now. The silver lining of mine split after very little use and I was a bit dissapointed, Also had trouble with the stitching on the Boxpack coming undone and the straps falling off. I have modified the straps now and have had no further trouble. I tried emailing AFAW to make a few suggestions but the address they give is invalid.
Although I have had a few problems with the system I really like it and it is more comfortable to carry than other systems i have tried[img][img]http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc32 ... box001.jpg[/img][/img]