baits to expensive!!

Discussion of Sea fishing bait, Mackerel, Ragworm, Squid, Hermit Crab, Lugworm bait.
Carol99

Post by Carol99 »

rabbi2 wrote:
Its ok to dig for yourself or friends but for resale no. X(
Rant over.. :D :D

Please be careful in your replys as I dont want to have to lock or delete the post.
Cheers keith :D :D
Agree with the first para but Disagree with the above- If there are times when i cant get out digging and a mate can, I see no problem whatsoever with covering his costs or slipping him a fiver or tenner to thank him whether he is working or otherwise.

If someone is deliberately working and claiming benefits then thats illegal- i get tired of the same old rot spouted about bait diggers are doleys raking it in

Quit your whinging and try getting up at 3am in the freezing cold - do a dig- go to bed then get up and do the same for the afternoon tide - you'll soon stop your whining.
Last edited by Carol99 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oggy_chomper

Post by oggy_chomper »

joliroger yes I did and promptly gave them to my nephew who was going fishing that night.

Carol99

Post by Carol99 »

oggy_chomper wrote:joliroger yes I did and promptly gave them to my nephew who was going fishing that night.
Eh?

So you moan and bitch about them- then perpetuate what you were moaning and bitching about by buying their worms? I think they call that hypocrisy.

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Carol99

Post by Carol99 »

jacko69
Tackle Forums Mod
Tackle Forums Mod

Post by jacko69 »

i personally have found that some bait diggers NOT ALL do claim benefits of one kind or another and sell their worms at a much lower rate to the genuine bait diggers who do the job for a living and it is a practice that will carry on as long as people buying the worms and other baits that these people are selling, so please dont moan about what others are doing when buying cheap baits from the diggers on the beach, by the way i dig my own bait and if i have too many i give them away to mates

dave :D

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Yes i tend to agree, bait digging is a pretty tough job and you earn every penny

JOLI