abu garcia veritas and mitchell avocet gold to ease bad luck

Discussion of sea fishing rods, boat, beach, surf casting and spinning rods.
rebel666

abu garcia veritas and mitchell avocet gold to ease bad luck

Post by rebel666 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:14 pm

on Saturday just gone i bought a new abu garcia veritas , mitchell avocet gold and the Berkley nano tec fishin line its the most expensive rod, reel and line combo ive ever bought but i broke my right hand on the previous weekend and i got to hav an operation to fix the 2 bones and as i havnt bin fishing for 3 months because i had my 3rd operation on my right knee and my family have turned their back on me thanks to my brother and i didnt want my latest run of bad luck with my hand to stop me goin fishin as i need to get out for a good session to forget about my troubles cuz of all the problems ive had recently. Ive bin told the rod has not long been released in this country and its got a really light casting action but a really good casting distantce and its short and suitable for 1 handed use ive also got a Mitchell avocet gold that im gunna pair with the rod as that has got a reasonable smooth action so depending on wot i catch i shudnt struggle to much. and i was wondering if any1 else has got 1 and if so could u please tell me how nice, smooth and easy they both are to use with my broken hand. I shud be goin out puddle chuckin this weekend to hopefully christen my new rod and reel so any advise before then would be greatful many thanks and tight lines jim