Post by westy » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:17 pm

fishing first hut from and 9am till 2.40pm
result
11tying 33cm
1 dab 26cm
there was 7 codling court to 3.1/2lb by shane pullen and co

Wickfordian

Post by Wickfordian » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks - Good to heart there's something about...and great to read an actual catch report in here, the forum's been so dead lately I assumed everyone was posting elsewhere!

westy
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by westy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:03 pm

u think right mate ive been posting on another fourm due to no posts here + there other ex member started there own forum,. well fishing down here been good with cod to 10+lb from the shore at holland on sea and boats to 36lb from the wind farm

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by wannacatch1 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:24 pm

This year the bad weather has played a big part of lack of posts and for me personal reasons.Next year weather permitting I plan to do alot more and hope to have alot more to post so bring on the new year :D :D

DAZ B-)

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:19 am

Any bad language on this forum will not be tollerated. The mods cant be on all the time, however if you spot something please copy and paste it in a pm and the offender will be dealt with straight away. I will issue a first warning to those breaking the rules(depending on how serious it is) then if the rules continue to be ignored then it will be a ban. No-one is above these rules and we just want to make it a happy forum for all.

petzel

bad language

Post by petzel » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am

yes well done flattiefanatic this is one of the reasons I have not been on the forums for a long time, far too many sites seem to allow their members to use bad language its not big or clever just insulting to those who use the site to gain updated information and make their chances of improving their sport greater, keeping that type of thing in the home is where it should be.