walton pier 16/03/11

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

ducker

walton pier 16/03/11

Post by ducker »

hi all
myself and simon took a trip to walton pier last night to fish the evening tide arrived at walton about 5-15 with bag of chipsfor tea si arrived about 5-30 strolled out the pier to fish the stem about 90 yds from life boat right hand side by the timber set up 2rigs 1 2hook clip down 1-o hooks the other single clip down pulley bait lug tipped with squid weather damp wind n/e not a bad night for fishing from the off the fish were biting

my fish caught

1whyt 19codling 1 of 46cm avery pleased evening the cod is ready filleted awaiting the chips si will fill in his report to follow cheers si for a great night and good company
ducker the cod father

Snagger

walton pier

Post by Snagger »

Hi Codfather Lenny Ducker,

sounds like you both had a bumper nights fishing you lucky pair, I have the

pic you sent me of the big one but I cant seem to send from my phone to PC

so wont be able to put the pic on here for you but very well done to you both,

Tim B-)

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

WELL DONE LENNY AND SIMON
STEVE

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

firstly ill have to bow to the COD FATHER well done lenny on keeper which i would say was around the 2lb mark and was takin on near low water,,,,,,

my self used a 2 hook runner and a pully,, i started off slow so slow len flew ahead of me as i werent even having any bites even though i was about 10/15 yd's away,, so knew it werent to be my night lol,, when the tide reached the top i started to hit into some bites with my first fish being a nice sized wighting,, and it was bite after bite (mayb the 4/0's were to big as llittle hook len proved lol) i ended the night with 9,, 3 whiting and 6 codling,, also there was a fair few crabs about,, one thing to note is that the fish len had didnt have anything in the gut's so there hungry and also casting out to far put you over the fish which was proven,,so mayb the big tides at the weekend might kick something up... yet again it was a great night with great company,, shame sometimes the nights have to end as im sure i would of caught up lmao ( well done len )

simon

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

nice report simon well done
steve

ducker

walton pier 16/03/11

Post by ducker »

hi steve
cheers for that steve

dontcatchmuch

Re: walton pier 16/03/11