walton pier 30/12/10

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

ducker

walton pier 30/12/10

Post by ducker »

hi all
fished walton pier today with about 20 other anglers fished from about 10 ish till 5-30 not a bite same bait comeing back every time useing lug and squid on pennel rigs seen 1 dab caught only it was crap my advice leave walton alone waste of time for now

ducker

aston74
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by aston74 »

unlucky lenny
lets hope 2011 is gonna be better
happy new year shirley :D :D :D

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

at least you tried lenny .but it looks the same in most places from the reports .nout about
steve

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

well done for gettin out len,, shame the fishing has died a sad death of late,, and may i wish you all the best for 2011

simon

MattyBoy

Post by MattyBoy »

Thanks for the update, was going to try and persuade the Mrs to come along for a days fishing, but can save that for another rainy day :0)

Snagger

walton pier

Post by Snagger »

Thanks for the report Lenny,

seems to be rubbish fishing all over at the moment, still good luck for 2011

and look forward to fishing with you again,

Tim B-)

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Can't talk about other areas but Thames Estuary and the lower East coast i.e. anywhere lower than Lowestoft is now at this time of year is basically a waste of time until early April except for a few Flatties and if you are very fortunate a 7-10 day sporadic late Cod run in late Febuary(as if ....lol!!!!!)' put your Rods away and get out the dominos.........Hope someone makes me look a 'mug' and 'bags' a decent fish or two or three !!!!!!, don't hold your breath though!!!!!!!!!.

ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR....................JOLI