I'm Back !!

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

I'm Back !!

Post by stinky_wiem »

I've been away from the site for a while as I recently changed job and haven't had the time to fish (or do anything other than work or sleep !) but now I'm back !.

I hope to buy a kayak next week so hope to get out fishing a lot more very soon.

Anyway, how's it fishing at the moment ?

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Stinky, welcome back, sorry i cant help with any fishing news. Good luck with the Kayak. Cheers..Mick

edwards73
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by edwards73 »

welcome back fella, as for the fishing it's slow and only small stuff comin up (walton frinton,clacton areas)

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i »

stinks my ole mucker >:D<thought>:)

baldness

Post by baldness »

about time too

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

I DON'T KNOW IT ALL SMELLS A LITTLE FISHY TO ME !!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))................................................GLAD YOU'RE BACK .

JOLI :D

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

Post by stinky_wiem »

LOL cheers guys.

Yeah it's been a while !. To much on at work, but without it I couldn't even think about doing this.

Baldy and Andy, as soon as I get one sorted I'll let you know and we'll go for a paddle, although I promise to leave the bbq and stove at home !.

baldness

Post by baldness »

stinks,
you may have a kayak to paddle! theres no way im getting abdy to lay on his back and me paddle him out!!

defo go for a night sess soon though, lee :D

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

Post by stinky_wiem »

lol, going for a two seater, it's the only way Mrs Stinky will let me spend the money ! (so I can take the kids out for a paddle along the river before I go out to sea !).

Failing that I'll get a buttler to paddle while I sit drinking G&T or Pimms ! :)