Salthouse

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

Clivey125

Salthouse

Post by Clivey125 »

Hi all
Can anyone let me know what the fishing is like at the moment at Salthouse please as I am hoping to get over there for some fishing during July.
Many thanks
Clive

slashley
Regular
Regular

Post by slashley »

I'd say it was pretty quiet at the moment. There are still a few schoolies about from what I can gather.Macks are imminent if they are arrive in any numbers. Been geeting the odd one or two up to now. Will be going along the coast that way tomorrow so might find out a bit more.Not heard much as far as the smuts go. Hopefully someone can give you a bit more info. :)

mali786

Post by mali786 »

Hi, many thanks for the update. I have been looking for the mackreel myself, 2 times this year but now luck, except once the odd 2-3. Wonder where they have gone, however if anyone knows or when they find them, any update advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks.

gunner62

Post by gunner62 »

it's been really quiet the last few days, been off Cley and salthouse.
plenty off signs that the sandeels and whitebait are around though, as the terns are going mad dive bombing only about 20 - 30 yrds off shore.
Weed has also been a pain in the neck, lost three rigs on Friday. :((
Had a good catch though yesterday it must have weighed about 15st ugly looking beasty it was, think it's called the whiter looking tourist :D Why do they always swim in yor way
Anyway if things buck will post it on

Clive

slashley
Regular
Regular

Post by slashley »

Might get back down there this week so will let ya know if there is anything happening.

meanstreak

Post by meanstreak »

had a go fluff chucking at weybourne on tuesday night , no fish and tons of weed

grimwood

Post by grimwood »

ne one know how its fishing