Advanced User

1i and stinky 04/01/10

Post by andy1_i »

blank

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

Post by stinky_wiem »

I think that covers our session nicely, although you did miss out . . . hold on, no you didn't, blank it is then !.

thejarv
Occasional
Occasional

Post by thejarv »

Well done guys for getting out there.Lucky you went last night cos the snow is on its way today but you two are old hands at fishing in sleet :D .

stinky_wiem
Regular
Regular

Post by stinky_wiem »

Lol thanks Jarv.

We set up on Lowestoft's North Beach at around 7pm and fished (or that was the idea) the flood, high was at midnight.

We each had one bite eat and that was it !, loads of red weed all the way through, we both lost a set of gear and were fairly well covered in frost by the end of the session at around 1:30.

Not sure what time it was but we were watching an amazing red moon rising in front of us and then noticed that my tripod was a few inches underwater. A little later while bringing in the New Year (a late celebration !) with a drink or two, Andy shouted and ran towards his tripod as it crashed to the ground, no fish, but more importantly no damage to his gear.

Despite the lack of fish we had a laugh and I'm still waiting for the soles of my feet to warm up ! (despite wearing three pairs of thermal socks !).

andy1_i
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by andy1_i »

great report simon,i think thats just about everything covered.uneventfull

Andy1i