Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Nr Ness Point !
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: north norfolk
What size must they reached before commercialization took its toll?
In the museum on the island outside Penzance St Michaels Mount there are lobsters mounted as wall hangings that are well over 3'' in length, they were caught locally, I must add that this was long ago.
- Advanced User
- Posts: 1816
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: lowestoft,suffolk
would need a big pan to cook that one in stinky!! im sure ive got one somewhere,next stop sussex