lets get together

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

gonk69
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gonk69 »

morning guys and girls the checked the forecast and we had a weather change,(oh what a suprise) but its good news winds have dropped to around 10 to 15 mph stll no rain but should be overcast, wind direcction is now northerly so might get some weed now (hopefully not a lot) are we all up for a bit of a walk ???? cheers matt

baldness

Post by baldness »

god made cars for walking so we dont have to.......

but im after monster cod so oh well a 15 min walk it is

storm1fishing
Occasional
Occasional

Post by storm1fishing »

baldness wrote:yep,more the merrier 0730 meet ,long way from midlands
Yep , but its 3 hours for me in any direction if I want to fish :( , I was hoping that theres a campsite around there , so i'll drive over on saturday , put up a tent and be ready for sunday morning.
Wher is the best place to get bait around there?

gonk69
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gonk69 »

hey storm if you serious fella i live in ipswich bout 35 mins from the venue, i have a old caravan on me drive that me kids stay in when they come over, your welcome to it fella if its any easier for you, cheers matt

storm1fishing
Occasional
Occasional

Post by storm1fishing »

pm sent ;)

osean
Occasional
Occasional

Post by osean »

Sorted times & will see you guys on Sunday. digging bait & collecting bait tommorow, looking forward to the day.
Will

blueboar

Post by blueboar »

Where about are you fishing on the Ness and how many are going?? and has anyone been in contact with The National Trust to see if it is ok to have a match??

cheers

bb

gonk69
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gonk69 »

hi blue we are not having a match fella just a few guys having a meet, chin wag few giggles bit of micky taking and a pleasent days fishing, you fancy joining us fella? cheers matt

blueboar

Post by blueboar »

Thanks for the offer matt, but I don't do alot of fishing. I have been fishing probably 6 times in 10 years.

When you all meet can you have a word and ask the others to not walk on the vegitation on the shingle as this is a very fragile and rare habitat.

I am the Warden for the Trust on the Ness.

Hope you have a good day

bb

gonk69
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gonk69 »

will do fella i spent ten years working for the environment agncy so am a very keen conservationalist, will also have a word with the chaps about rubbish but im sure noone will leave any, iknow its a long shot but you wouldnt have a contact number of the secretary of you resident fishing club, i have been trying to find out bout joining as i have a 4x4 but cant seem to find a contact number anywhere? plus i would also be interested in any work partys or volunteer days if you have any on the ness , cheers matt

baldness

Post by baldness »

some one make this post a hundred

thejarv
Occasional
Occasional

Post by thejarv »

Most read thread on east coast forum! :D

Try saying that after half a dozen Stellas!