tackle shop name

Anything East Coast Sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

tackle shop name

Post by bluelion »

I am looking for the name or even better the phone no of a tackle shop in cromer, the one i want is the one nearest the petrol station. not the one near the pier. Thanks lads if anyone can help me as i am down for easter and would like to order some worms...........

AndyH
Occasional
Occasional

Post by AndyH »

I think you are looking for Oasis guns and tackle, 1 High Street, Cromer, NR27 1HG, contact Paul Davies,
Phone number 01263 514848.

Hope this helps,

Tight lines,
Andy H

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

Post by bluelion »

Thank you very much.....i know there is two i hope thats the one cheers........................

AndyH
Occasional
Occasional

Post by AndyH »

yes the other one is Marine sports near the pier.
Andy h.

spiny
Occasional
Occasional

Post by spiny »

The tackle shop nearest Morrisons filling station is Sabre Tackle, don't have a phone no I'm afraid but should be in the phone book. Oasis is the one nearest the pier. I've shopped at Sabre and they're top dudes.

Neil

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

Post by bluelion »

Cheers all, thats why i want to go there as they were <top>......i will just phone both...........then im bound to find out.....

dappers

Post by dappers »

Yeah, be careful mate.
:-c I ordered 100 lug, went into shop, "dont know what you're talking about mate, No lug for you" X(
BLEW A FUSE, called him all the names under the sun. Then he said "you didn't order em from the shop 50 yards down the road did you?"

Oh, YEAH
8-}

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

Post by bluelion »

fishing is great ..............just been 2 hours before and a bit after high tid......1 flat fish ......hope to do better @ cromer and sheringham...... next week....

bluelion
Occasional
Occasional

Post by bluelion »

Your right it's called sabre.... Last time I went there I found them to be very good.... Does anyone know if the beach to the left hand side of the pier is anygood ?????? I have the family with me and they want to go there... So if I can keep them happy while I can fish then great....if not then I will travel.... I know salthouse is supposed to good... Cheers for any help.....ps I would have asked sabre but they are shut for two days...

macer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by macer »

Good luck bluelion ;)

I Hope it fishes it tits off for you lol!!!

Ive done a reccie today at reculver in Kent, looks also like a smashing venue...

Cheers macer :D