Fishing Watergate Bay ?

anything West Coast sea angling related here

Moderator: Admin

yiddal72

Fishing Watergate Bay ?

Post by yiddal72 »

hey there guys my missus is dragging me down watergate bay end of march and im taking me fishing gear... just wanted to know what it was like and how to fish it? im hoping its not full of bastard sea hogging rich boy surfer twats(i hate stuck up plastic surfers in case you hadnt realised) any help would be cool tight lines guys :D :D :D :D :D

thebigbassman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by thebigbassman »

watch the language mate there are kids on here, let me know when you're there as i will keep the missus company ;)

yiddal72

Post by yiddal72 »

i hardly think the word bastard is gonna corrupt any youngsters nowadays is it mate....plus dont bother turning up mate you aint allowed wellies on in the hotel ;) baaa baaaa

Nemesis_SLR
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Nemesis_SLR »

hate to say this mate but the are usually surfers there, its good fishing for cod but i dont know whether they are around that thing of year. plus you need a force 8 gale before you can even think of codling! you could try for the resident bass and small eyed ray population, just use sandeel on a pulley rig. try various distances you should get one. btw it is a beautiful place!

all the best

Jimbo

yiddal72

Post by yiddal72 »

cheers mate i give it a go with sandeel :D

paastyman

Post by paastyman »

hi their i have fished it few times had a few rays and small bass went their sept 2007 caught a 5lb ray best time to fish it is 2hrs down on ebb and 4hrs on the flood give me a nuge if you want to tackle up

thebigbassman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by thebigbassman »

yiddal72 wrote:i hardly think the word bastard is gonna corrupt any youngsters nowadays is it mate....plus dont bother turning up mate you aint allowed wellies on in the hotel ;) baaa baaaa
i'm on about the other word t**ts

p.s take it easy as what you also said about me is close to racism and i may get you banned if you carry on

yiddal72

Post by yiddal72 »

i think you find its shoesism mate i was talking about wellies.. my god you lot always play the racism card!! p.s. my missus says she only dates fishermen...unlucky mate :D

crazy-dude
Regular
Regular

Post by crazy-dude »

yiddal72 wrote:i hardly think the word bastard is gonna corrupt any youngsters nowadays is it mate....
I don't bring my kids up to use language like that. Not impressed with the use of "tw**s" either.

yiddal72

Post by yiddal72 »

im sorry crazy dude i wont use that word in future..sorry mate :-S

crazy-dude
Regular
Regular

Post by crazy-dude »

B-)