NEW FISHING CLUB: STARTING IN ARGYLL!!

Anything Scottish Coast sea fishing related here
KennyMacK89

NEW FISHING CLUB: STARTING IN ARGYLL!!

Post by KennyMacK89 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:07 pm

PuddleSplasher

Post by PuddleSplasher » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi Kenny,

As you have numerous posts in all the angling forums I am surprised that you have not received an answer.

Have you considered asking the local Boat Owners the same question> perhaps they are better qualified to answer your questions?
KennyMacK89 wrote:On the 13th and 14th of november SSACN is holding a tagging programme on loch etive & loch sunart. Its to help for the concervation of spurdogs. They provide you with the tagging equipment and training if needed. this is the website to register http://www.tagsharks.com/tagathon-2010. A few of my mates and I will be going to etive as it is only 10 mins from my house. You can Fish from the shore of boat. Spurrys are my favourite fish to catch so this is an idle chance to do some good for the species. I hope this post will convince some of you to attend plus its a great excuse to do some weekend fishing. If anyone needs helps with marks of whatever i will be happy to assist or if you just fancy coming alonging my friends and I are welcome of some new people to fish with. Looking forward to seeing you's there.

Take it Easy, Kenny.