Scotland do your bit if POSSIBLE

Anything Scottish Coast sea fishing related here
rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Scotland do your bit if POSSIBLE

Post by rabbi2 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 am

If anyone on the Scottish coast can arrange anything to help I would be grateful as this is a post from Manic-muppet on general chat.
Cheers
keith :D :D

Hi guys, I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs as usual, and decided I'm going to have one last go at organising a charity match. The charity would be Cancer support, In the few weeks since i got the news they have sorted all my finances, and been there for my kids if needed. The work they do is invaluable, and they don't get the recognition they deserve. So, what I'm hoping to do is, hold the biggest charity match Sea fishing.org has ever held, (hopefully) the plan is simple, during the month of April, anyone and everyone that can organise a match in their area, do so, getting all the support from members/non members that they can, they could choose their own day etc for it, though it would be great if all members could hold the biggest match ever on the same day. At the end of April all the money collected either from match participants, or contributions would be tallied up and handed over to Cancer support. If anyone is interested in attending a match or organising one, let me know and i will start putting it together. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks peeps....Mick

Registered charity number, 519429
Website, www.bradfordcancersupport.org.uk

Organising so far, are,

Dontcatchmuch, for the Southeast, and Thames.
Rabbi2 for the N/west coast
Manic_muppet, for the N/East coast

Volunteers.
Gizz N/West coast
Telboy, Southeast/Thames.

PuddleSplasher

Post by PuddleSplasher » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Rabbi,

Having lost my Mum to throat cancer and my nephew aged 15 to leukemia I cannot ever begin to feel what others are suffering. I can donate again as a regular donator to cancer support and where possible fish a few of the competitions that may be organised within the majority of the Scottish area.

With some friends and an overnight stay I could offer support at some of the Northern English venues.

I look forward to any updates that may be forthcoming.