Are there any scottish people?

Anything Scottish Coast sea fishing related here
epoch

Are there any scottish people?

Post by epoch »

Hi All,
been a member of this forum for a while but it seems there is a distinct lack of people or posting in the scottish group.

If there are Scottish people then say Hi.

DuncBooth5

Post by DuncBooth5 »

Hi epoch. I'm about a quarter Scottish. Does that help??! :lol: :lol:

daiwa
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by daiwa »

am from aberdeen scotland,

rocket

Post by rocket »

Plenty in Scotland.

jambo
Occasional
Occasional

Post by jambo »

i think that there are more scottish people in blackpool than scotland. :wink:

essexman
Regular
Regular

tt

Post by essexman »

there is alot in clacton to (SEE YOU JIMMY) :lol:

weeal

Post by weeal »

hullo m8,im from scotland ....kilmarnock do a lot of fishing all over in the summer,fish east coast in winter mainly around arbroath.if you want to find out whats going on let me know.

cabs46

Scottish anglers

Post by cabs46 »

Hi, I'm in Ayrshire and a new sea angler. I've done a bit of fresh water trout etc.
I'm on my first trip with a beachcaster in a couple of days. I thought about the Ayrshire coast, prpbably just south of Girvan, - are there any fish north of Girvan?!
If anybody can suggest a reasonable mark to get started (I'm not asking for your best!) it would be greatly appreciated. Reply privately if you want to keep it quiet.

Cheers & a Happy New Year!

lappock

Post by lappock »

hi new to this forum,im an old sea angler turned pike angler but was thinking of givin the west coast ,clyde to mull of galloway a try its been a while but still got the old gear,,plus a ton of piking gear,so please bear with me if i get nostalgic about the good old days,i come from kilmarnock :)

lappock

Post by lappock »

think your right epoch bye bye

badger1975

Post by badger1975 »

I am/was here too, blinkin` all that christmas rubbish, gets right in the way of yer fishin, as does a bit of grayling bashing too :D ......just not posted in ages. Either at work or at the river frozen solid. Looking forward to another summer,Incidently I am trying to buy a smallish camper type van thing for extended days out fishing on the rocks of Scotland....canny wait!!! just need to get this January/February thing out the way.

badger1975

Post by badger1975 »

There must be more out there...

Gudgee

Hello from the Black Isle

Post by Gudgee »

I fish mostly west coast (Ullapool/Gairloch etc) or up the east coast Dornoch etc.

nomad

Re: Are there any scottish people?

Post by nomad »

hello just found this web thing.i is nomad from scotland and recently started sea fishing so not too clever at it yet.i mostly fish around kirkudbright area.but still not caught too many fish so me thinks i doin something wrong.so any tips or hints would be gratefully appreciated.me an a few pals are havin a comp this year and i am the only female in it so it would be nice if i was in wi a chance of of being a runner up at least. thanks for your time nomad :oops:

daveyherb

Post by daveyherb »

Hi,

I just came across this site this morning myself.
I'm from Speyside and although i've been Salmon and trout fishing since i was 5 i've only just taken up Sea fishing at Christmas time. So far i've only fished out of Burghead, Hopeman and Lossie on the East coast and a few trips to Kishorn on the West. Looking forward to doing alot more shortly.