help

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

fitzy

help

Post by fitzy »

fished southsea yesterday & blanked again, i'm new to sea fishing have been out 6 times now & still haven't caught a thing. i've tried all the different baits, no one was catching anything yesterday but it was a good day out. just want to catch something no matter what size, has anyone got any ideas on where to go around that area.

cheers jim

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

re:

Post by mrix »

Daylight fishing can be hard work wherever you are ;)
have you tried evening fishing at that venue ?
If all else fails there is always the Pout ;)
cheers
mrix

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

can only make it durring the day

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

don't worry to much mate your probably be one of the lucky one's and your first fish will be double figures :D , best thing to do is ask other at you venue what you can catch and best bait , its trail and error and i don't think its to do with you why you aint caught yet its the time of the year its just picking up now so :D and gl.
Gary

skilling

Post by skilling »

keep trying mate. soon you will have the bream and smoothounds in. much better at night though with a high tide at say 10-11pm fish 3-4 hrs up 1 down. use only crab for smutts and worm bait or strips or squid for bream. there should be alot of plaice about but with this weather they look like theyve been and gone. hopefully more bass will show aswell soon. if you fish after dark you will increase your chances by 100% good luck :D

fishchef

Post by fishchef »

I have alway caught at magazine lane day and night ,night is always best but try magazine rag and squid work well and you never know what you going to get look on bells of hythe web sight for a write up its well shelterd fish of the wall or middle of the beach at far end good luck

fitzy

Post by fitzy »

me & my mate want to try other places in the area, we come down from camberley so we tend to pick this area. i see a lot of people fish magazine lane where about is it, & is there any other places we could try for a change.

cheers
jim

dannypanter
Advanced User
Advanced User

southsea

Post by dannypanter »

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

I would have loved to see his face, mind you after saying that I would have loved to have seen your faces when he collected his winnings! >:) >:) >:)

kingfisher14
Regular
Regular

Post by kingfisher14 »

yh i always fish night its 10times better than day light mate

dannypanter
Advanced User
Advanced User

winnings

Post by dannypanter »

rabbi2 wrote:I would have loved to see his face, mind you after saying that I would have loved to have seen your faces when he collected his winnings! >:) >:) >:)
it keeps him happy and out of trouble so its a small price to pay but i am a bad looser and didnt wanna give it to him lol seeing as i paid for entry in the first place lol

danny