NEW VIDEO 11/11/15 BASS POLIE ASSITANCE

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

shaunlewis

NEW VIDEO 11/11/15 BASS POLIE ASSITANCE

Post by shaunlewis » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi guys had real bad computer problems last few week this video took me 24 hours to upload enjoy had mod police try and move me on heres what happened ,, comment share get involved

Iknowagoodplaice
Regular
Regular

Post by Iknowagoodplaice » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Interesting encounter but the fishing would have to be good to be worth the grief. Crown Estates own much of the foreshore around the UK, but the MOD own some too, and probably they own that particular section. Then there is the question of whether being on the shore there constitutes trespass or criminal trespass. On Crown land (including MOD) it is a criminal offense to trespass. So I wouldn't be inclined to push this one: if they decide to keep you off it won't be worthwhile to contest it.

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:33 am

From what i have read is there public access to where you fish? If there is then they cant chuck you off that bit. If no public access exists then unfortunately you have no right to be on the land.

shaunlewis

Post by shaunlewis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Iknowagoodplaice wrote:Interesting encounter but the fishing would have to be good to be worth the grief. Crown Estates own much of the foreshore around the UK, but the MOD own some too, and probably they own that particular section. Then there is the question of whether being on the shore there constitutes trespass or criminal trespass. On Crown land (including MOD) it is a criminal offense to trespass. So I wouldn't be inclined to push this one: if they decide to keep you off it won't be worthwhile to contest it.
its far too far to walk im pretty sure if they owned it then they would put a fence around it .never been a problem before fished hanfull of times over the years first time ever happened to me

shaunlewis

Post by shaunlewis » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:23 pm

flattiefanatic wrote:From what i have read is there public access to where you fish? If there is then they cant chuck you off that bit. If no public access exists then unfortunately you have no right to be on the land.
at the beggining of video the line is the way i walked just all the way along shoreline to there i think they didnt know if they own it and im sure if mod owns it they would put fence around it, its also man mad and what i see is its classed as not theres because cant build into sea and then own it, they couldnt fence it off there either as sea grass all around to there and sure sea grass is protected