CHARITY COMP

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

CHARITY COMP

Post by nthendpompey »

hi all.after the successful charity comp this year across the forum areas organise by mick,manic something ;) ,for a well worthy cancer support charity.how would the guys and girls on the south coast like to carry on the great work we achived this year,and hold another charity fish comp for a local cancer charity in our area,to be agreed by the members that fish.for example the winner of said comp donates all proceeds to his or her choosen cancer charity.
venue decided by the members,where we can at least catch fish,unlike this year.
time and venue like i said ,decided by members.each member doing their best to hassle tackle shops etc for donations,no matter how small.
this has got the backing from mick,manic,and it is on his advice to do this for a local charity of support.
cheers guys mick

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Well done Mick on organising this. I hope you can make it a success like the last one. Do those bacon sandwiches again m8 ;)

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

only time will tell stu.times are hard and pennies are hard to come by ,but the angling folk always seem to donate,or is it a excuse to get away from the other half.
this one carries a bit more as the mum in law has got cancer so it does not matter how much is raised it all helps.
mick
shall i be like sir bob geldof,WE NEED YOUR MONEY IF ONLY A POUND.
cheers

royboy
NE Coast Moderator
NE Coast Moderator

Post by royboy »

if its supported ill make a donation

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

cheers royboy.every little helps.
and thanks for a mod responding ,stu exempt.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Hi Mick, you have my support as i said by PM, and a donation if i cant get down there to boost the numbers. As you say every little helps, Go for it, and i will do all i can to help. :D

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

cheers mick.will up date and ask for advice by pm .cheers mate for giving me the motivation to do some good
mick

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

I will certainly donate, possibly attend if the weather is right as I have been a bit on the poorly as of late although I have a boat trip booked on the 24th inst. Just give us the details as and when it's to be held when you can
Cheers
keith :D :D

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

rabbi2 wrote:I will certainly donate, possibly attend if the weather is right as I have been a bit on the poorly as of late although I have a boat trip booked on the 24th inst. Just give us the details as and when it's to be held when you can
Cheers
keith :D :D
april/may time looks like the time period.but iam leaving it down to the local members to choose venue.
cheers keith for your support.
mick

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

right the ball is rolling,
three rods .new
leeda 3pc beachcaster
shakespear multi tip 270
shakespear in 2 mackeral fether rod

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Its hard in april/may for most of the south coast. If the comp was held winter time i would have said magazine lane hands down ;)

Well done Mick on getting the ball rolling :D

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Bumping this post to try and get as much interest as possible. Could all those that could possibly attend(depending on venue and dates)please respond in this thread. Will be good to get a lot of people up for this. Even put your suggestions down.

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

ideas please guys,not just the south.we did well last year ,lets do it again.we can make it all worth while