Mullet

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

showman

Mullet

Post by showman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Hey all,

Long time no post but it certainly sounds like you guys are getting on well with the recent warm weather!

I'm on the species hunt this year and although probably a little too early, does anyone know of any marks that I might have a chance of connecting with a mullet?

Unfortuantely I always tend to catch a glimpse of them right under the "No Fishing" signs which is nothing short of frustrating!

Happy to travel to have a chance but as I'm based metres from the M27 so I can stretch from Southampton through to Portsmouth with relative ease!

Thanks all

Dan

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by wannacatch1 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Friend went to IOW and see some at Yarmouth ;)

DAZ

lurcherman
Regular
Regular

mullet

Post by lurcherman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 pm

hi
seen them in the itchen cobden bridge area but as for connecting with them thats another matter good luck.

thejugs

Post by thejugs » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 am

if you park up in the horse and jockey at curdridge, walk through the woods on the foot path adjacent to the Hamble, there are plenty of little swims etc you can access all along there , once you get them feeding , whoosh you are off ( hopefully), good luck

showman

Post by showman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 am

Thanks guys appreciate your posts.

Daz - I have a wedding to go to on the Isle in a few months time. Wonder if anyone would notice sneaking out mid reception for a bash :)

Jugs - thanks mate will give that a go, shame the weathers due to close in on us again this weekend

wannacatch1
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by wannacatch1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 am

Just tell them your having a bad hair day and ya got to sort ya mullet out LOL. >:) >:) ;)

CHEERS

DAZ