Town quay 19/01/11

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

cuckoo

Town quay 19/01/11

Post by cuckoo »

Met up with steve , bill and danny last night for a bash at anything , thoughts of a blank were on the cards as no where local is fishing very good at the mo , but it was far from it , bite a chuck from the mini species all night long , kept us busy in the freezing weather :D anyway 2 new species for the year from me , resulting in pout and bass ...........

also this kept us warm and full up all night long with bacon and sausage sandwiches , hot tea and coffee , hot bovril couldnt ask for more :D ...............

Bill broke the cycle , with a cracking flounder that gave a brilliant account of itself ..............

well it was a very busy night with pout , bass ,whiting and the solitary flounder cracking session and i dont think ive laughed as much as i did last night for a long time , cheers lads it was a scream :D

packed up at 4.30 am this morning , this is how bad the frost was last night ................

Defrost the car and head off , i was glad to be home and in a nice warm bed #:-S

lee.

dontcatchmuch

Post by dontcatchmuch »

well done it always seems better when things go better than you think there going to .bet the sausages and bacon gave a good bite ummmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmy.
steve

dannypanter
Advanced User
Advanced User

town quay

Post by dannypanter »

Well done mate, im off to fish a comp at lee on solent on sat night will post how shite i get on lol !!

danny

flattiefanatic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by flattiefanatic »

Well done too all invovled. Good report and well done on the fish ;)

Jebend

Post by Jebend »

Look like it was well worth the effort, seeing that picture reminded me, i will have to dig out my strove and take it with me!

Jebend

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle »

Top bombing Lee ......... and a great report and pics as always.

I hope you're gonna lay on a spread like that on Sunday ! ;)

Cheers,

Dave

cuckoo

Post by cuckoo »

SeaTurtle wrote:Top bombing Lee ......... and a great report and pics as always.

I hope you're gonna lay on a spread like that on Sunday ! ;)

Cheers,

Dave
stay close mate , i will have cooker and bacon :D :D

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle »

Nice one mate ! :)

Looking forward to it even more now !

Cheers,
Dave

simon2345
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by simon2345 »

Nice result,good to see something being caught out there & next time to stop your window from icing up get that Danny to lay across it all night as he an,t catching fish :D

Tightlines Danny..