anything south coast sea fishing related here
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Hampshire
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 9460
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:00 am
- Location: Blackburn. Lancashire
Now you really have upset me lol
All joking apart bloody well done and I hope to see more or the same.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: southampton
Fantastic mate , im sick as a pig
.....they do say you never know whats gunna come out next
Fish and chips all round then...lol
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 am
- Location: bognor regis
well done . was only a matter of time as they been catching whiting there
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Southampton
Amazing! You could fish there every night for twenty years and not see another, or maybe we'll get a run of them! Two years ago we got a run of loads of decent sized whiting from there.
I got a phone call live from the quay telling me about it!
You just never know what will pop it's head out of the main shipping channel and turn up at TQ!
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Marchwood, SOUTHAMPTON
would never have beleived it ..... WEL DONE!!!
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 am
bloody well done mate i have never seen a fish that big come out of there
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Hants
That's excellent .... well done!
I start my cod mauling on Mon 4th at Pagham!
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:00 am
- Location: Grimsby
Thanks for sharing your pics!