any1 out Fri or Sat night ?

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

jim79
Regular
Regular

any1 out Fri or Sat night ?

Post by jim79 »

not had the chance or the time to get out much in the last few weeks so im gonna try and get out either friday or saturday night , probably hayling but open to suggestions

anyone else out n about ?

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle »

Hoping to get out Saturday late evening for a few hours ....... probably Hamble or Hill Head.

Cheers,

Dave

pompeykev
Occasional
Occasional

Post by pompeykev »

Probably out Saturday night but might aim further along the Sussex coast - possibly White Horses at Pevensey for bass and sole. Pretty sheltered fishing there even in a strong SW wind, but knowing my luck there'll be a comp and I'll have to try elsewhere!

cuckoo

Post by cuckoo »

Milford shingle bank :D

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles »

Hi Jim, Although I'm a Haylingite, I fancy a crack at the far end of Eastney - virtually under the walls of the old fort. Have you ever had a bash there? Should be nice and quiet and that sand bank ought to produce something I would have thought.

cuckoo

Post by cuckoo »

eccles wrote:Hi Jim, Although I'm a Haylingite, I fancy a crack at the far end of Eastney - virtually under the walls of the old fort. Have you ever had a bash there? Should be nice and quiet and that sand bank ought to produce something I would have thought.
Dont forget your tripod rich :D :D

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

to be honest Eastney has never produced much of anything for me apart from bream and schoolies ,

may end up somewhere down that way myself as my cars just gone bang :(( so unless i can borrow my mums motor hayling is looking less likely , Hayling was also dependant on sourcing some decent peeler but doubt im going to get the time

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles »

jim79 wrote:to be honest Eastney has never produced much of anything for me apart from bream and schoolies ,
Well apart from the odd smut at Eastoke, Hayling has not produced anything more than that either in the last two or three weeks. They seem to be getting some bigger bass over on the IOW recently so some must come our way soon......

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle »

Anyone know how Hill Head is fishing at the moment ? (looking at under the cliffs past Shanty town rather than the wall).

Cheers,

Dave

martin38

Post by martin38 »

ive been getting big bass down stokes bay and at lee around the 5lb mark but ive heard a 10lb and a 15lb bass comming out last saturday nite

SeaTurtle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SeaTurtle »

Cheers mate

Hill Head sounds like it's worth a go then !

Dave