success at the pier!!!

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

yes it is :D If anyone is out and needs company send us a message :)

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

think there was maybe 1 or 2 more caught after you left but it was the same small stuff , dont think the rest of us were to far behind you in leaving anyway.

if i didnt have a small motor id offer you a lift over but fitting more rods in the car may be a problem.

Having not fished Hayling in a while it would be an idea to meet somewhere 1st so i atleast can follow who ever knows the spot we're planning to fish.

Nitefisher
Location: portsmouth, A stones throw to the beach soon to be further away

Post by Nitefisher »

Good session lads wish i could of joined you but been busy sorting out moving at the mo. Im on holiday for a week from the 2nd so after weve moved in, i should be able to grab some free time to get out and wet a line with you all.

Ding hows fartherhood going ??

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

You wrote that late/early lol Again would be good to see faces off the forum so more the merrier except I can only remember so many names at a time lol

PS Just realised forum time is still out says 06:57 for my post but its 7:57 ;)

Samir

Dingelberry88

Post by Dingelberry88 »

my head lamp is not the triplex just the standard.if we can all agree im up for a late one on hayling donkey AKA Greg lol i can give you a lift mate. i sugest we all meet at the pier at 7 thats the earliest i can get there due to work.donkey can you get a lift to there?get there set up for 8ish fish till maybe 3 thats if your gf lets you samir lol.fatherhood is going realy well im very lucky to now have two great woman in my life. :D

Spikeyrich

Great women!

Post by Spikeyrich »

I have two great women in my life too, just dont tell my Mrs ;)

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

Hi Ed! Ill be ordering one of those lamps tonight then as I definately need to be brighter!

Im not sure on what is exactly happening Saturday but im meant to be going to my fiancees sides gathering lol Dave suggested that we could go Friday evening and fish it through the night and Saturday morning but i assume you might not be able to?

If not its no problem but we definately want to do another session with you either Friday night, Saturday morning or sunday morning or Monday? Confusing? yes lol If you cant do any of these days then let us know when your next free :D

Sorry im a pain in the bum usually I don't do anything at weekends so I am always free to fish its just this weekend unfortunately im being dragged into things lol ;(

donkey_9

Post by donkey_9 »

I'm sorry to have to break it to you Samir but it's going to take more of a new head lamp to make your brighter...... :D

Anyhow does it matter what one you go for....... Your just going to forget it and leave it at home!! ;)

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

donkey_9 wrote:I'm sorry to have to break it to you Samir but it's going to take more of a new head lamp to make your brighter...... :D

Anyhow does it matter what one you go for....... Your just going to forget it and leave it at home!! ;)
lol you know me already! I know a new headlamp will help me catch so many more fish :) This new headlamp will not be leaving my tackle bag!

theshadow

Post by theshadow »

Hi Guy's,sorry if i've missed it but what pier was you fishing?as i'm coming down from kent friday to drop my parents at gosport for a week's holiday and i'm looking for somewhere to fish friday night before driving back Sat.looking at some other posts i was thinking of Stokes bay,as i fancied staying the night on a beach and having a burn.Any info much appreciated.

Lee

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

theshadow wrote:Hi Guy's,sorry if i've missed it but what pier was you fishing?as i'm coming down from kent friday to drop my parents at gosport for a week's holiday and i'm looking for somewhere to fish friday night before driving back Sat.looking at some other posts i was thinking of Stokes bay,as i fancied staying the night on a beach and having a burn.Any info much appreciated.

Lee
hi mate , this session was a few weeks ago at South Parade Pier , Southsea , we are actually planning to go again this Friday (16th) night aswell , getting there about 6-7 ish and probably fishing till 2ish again

theshadow

Post by theshadow »

Cheers Jim might pop along and see how it's going,any distinguishing features for me to recognise you lot by?

kevsterone0

Post by kevsterone0 »

they are the ones with the heavy bags of fish lol !!, is it really producing on the pier....not fished their in years, was always good for bass and pollock on the shrimp !!
regards kev

SeaSickSmiffy

Post by SeaSickSmiffy »

Not wishing to ask a daft question but what is a devil fish as mentioned in the original post??

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

aka sea scorpion , scorpion fish and many other names it goes by depending on what part of the country youre from