success at the pier!!!

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

Dingelberry88

success at the pier!!!

Post by Dingelberry88 »

this was organised by samir and the people that cam along was myself,jim79,and donkey_9,and obviously samir and his mate dave.
we all met at about 7 and fished till 12 ht was 9.30 and between us we had,
whiting
bass
pout
plaice
rockling
devil fish
now to be fair none of these fish were massive but thats not the point its just nice to know that gthere is somewhere you can go at the moment not blank and have a verriaty of speicies.most fish were caught on rag with donkey_9,jim79,and my self all having a double header witch was nice
p.s samir forgot to lift his bailarm on his first cast and cracked off :)) didnt think you would get away did you sam lol
looking forward to the next one tight lins DING

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

lol shhhh no i didnt ;) Was a brilliant session, glad not to have blanked and hopefully we can arrange another outing soon :D Good to meet everyone though! :D

Get those photos up mate of our beasts we hauled out :D

bodly

Post by bodly »

how much is it to fish on there thesse days?

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

was a good night , fish may of not been much to write home about but it was nice to see the tip bouncing again ,

good to meet more faces from the forum and look forward to the next outing.( gimme a shout if anyone decides to go out )

and bodly its free at the moment all the time the shop is shut but with the easter hols soon i would expect the numpty to start turning up during the day atleast to collect the money
Last edited by jim79 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

Hey jim was good to meet you mate, definately organise a session again soon with ed and glen! :D Im just happy i didn't blank hopefully next time I will turn up a bit earlier as well

dave_0

Post by dave_0 »

Hey it was good to meet you all last night and not to blank. Keep in touch about organising another session soon.

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

Is that input i see :D Definately have to go again soon, im dying to get back out after last night

Dingelberry88

Post by Dingelberry88 »

hello dave good to see you on here,ill be going again next weekend maybe to hayling not to sure yet but ill post it up if i do.

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

What day would you go? I think my gf has organised something for Saturday unfortunately =(( If it was Friday evening it would be perfect as i want to go to Hayling as last two times I have been there I blanked!

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

depending on what the weathers doing i might be up for Hayling (not fished it in ages), but im not gonna drive round there to spend the night sat in the beach buddy in the pissing rain ,

but then we did catch FISH ! on the pier so im tempted to go back there again , atleast until the weather warms up and the sport off the beaches starts to pick up.

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

Anyone know what type headlight ed was using? He said it was the LED Lenser Head Fire Revolution but I seen one saying Triplex at the end?

so now im confused on which one to buy.. the LED Lenser Head Fire Revolution or the LED Lenser Head Fire Revolution "Triplex"

donkey_9

Post by donkey_9 »

Hey all,

Good write up Ding and a really enjoyable night fishing.

I know the fish turned up which is always better than blanking, but I felt the banter really made it an enjoyable session. Plus I've never fished with someone with their own name stiched onto their wet weather gear before either so that's a first. >:) >:)

Doesn't sound like the big fish turned up after I left which I happy to hear. ;) Did anyone catch anything else? Just wondered if my "ground baiting" worked for anyone.

Still if nothing else happened at least it's prompted Dave to make his first posting so at least we've achieved something :D

I think it's low tide around night time over the weekend if I remember rightly. So ideally need a deep water mark somewhere. I know a little spot just round eastoke corner which may therefore be worth a go. :-/

If I can arramge a lift and if we can all make it, it would be really good to get back out there again with you all.

Samir02392
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Samir02392 »

donkey_9 wrote:Hey all,

Good write up Ding and a really enjoyable night fishing.

I know the fish turned up which is always better than blanking, but I felt the banter really made it an enjoyable session. Plus I've never fished with someone with their own name stiched onto their wet weather gear before either so that's a first. >:) >:)

Doesn't sound like the big fish turned up after I left which I happy to hear. ;) Did anyone catch anything else? Just wondered if my "ground baiting" worked for anyone.

Still if nothing else happened at least it's prompted Dave to make his first posting so at least we've achieved something :D

I think it's low tide around night time over the weekend if I remember rightly. So ideally need a deep water mark somewhere. I know a little spot just round eastoke corner which may therefore be worth a go. :-/

If I can arramge a lift and if we can all make it, it would be really good to get back out there again with you all.
I think Jim had one more when you had gone. I loved the joke with the jacket haha :D Was definitely a good bunch to be out with! Dave has come out from hiding and instead of leaching made a worthwhile post to! I would love to do something on the weekend but i have to go to a family gathering lol Im free Friday afternoon after 5 and again all day Monday but otherwise im stuck.. I'd rather be fishing to be honest :D if you cant do any of those days then anytime after is fine by me as we are dying to get back out :P

donkey_9

Post by donkey_9 »

Well it's good friday this weekend isn't it?

Maybe I give the GF my spare headlamp and tell her that I have burried an easter egg for her somewhere along the beach.

That should keep her busy for a few hours whilst I get some fishing in. >:) >:)