27th/28th... where oh where

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

showman

27th/28th... where oh where

Post by showman »

Hey one and all,

Due to a free pass this weekend I'm trying to catch a gap in the weather and get out on either late Friday/early Sat to do my first bit of beach fishing in nigh on 3 months!

Not really targetting anything accept maybe a few decent whiting or odd bass maybe. doesnt really matter as long as I can avoid copius amounts of weed!

Thinking anywhere between Pagham to Poole so travel not an issue at all

Thanks in advance

Dan

breamer

Post by breamer »

Showman the forcast for the weekend along the south coast is for gales and heavy rain epecially saturday a Met office weather advisory has been issued ok best stay in bed but if you do get out be carefull TTFN :)

peterlee9999

Post by peterlee9999 »

im fishing hayling with me dad on friday night at eastoke hoping for some whiting or bass but whatever comes up will be a bonus

showman

Post by showman »

Good luck tonight mate, you'll have to let me know how you get on as I might try eaststoke on Sat evening!

Dan

riki_79

Post by riki_79 »

I fished eastney last nght and it was rubbish all I had were two tiny whiting and a 6inch sole in 6 hours.... also got very very wet after it poured down about ten.

Only real good news is there was no weed whatsoever :)

showman

Post by showman »

To be honest I'd be happy with that! Been so long since I've been out anything is better than nothing! Plus a sole would be a first so even better!!

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles »

Interesting that there are still sole about, I would have thought they might be gone by now. However, this is encouraging me, think I will bung out one flatty rig and put only the one general rig out on the other rod to-morrow night.

showman

Post by showman »

Does indeed sound like a plan. Hopefully the weather will hold out and weed will be slim to none! Maybe see you down there eccles