Buying Ragworm in North Hants

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

aircooledadams

Buying Ragworm in North Hants

Post by aircooledadams »

Hi, hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a tackle shop that stocks ragworm as close to North Hants as possible. (I can't always get down to the south coast before the tackle shops close for the day).

Thanks in advance.

Stooby

Post by Stooby »

I think you'll struggle to find anywhere that does. I live in Amesbury and have the same problem. I once went to Westbury near Devizes where there was a shop that sold worms. Your best bet would probably be an online service or a tackle shop that delivers like Bells of Hythe. Where abouts are you in Hants? Good luck in your search for bait and for fish!
Stooby :D

aircooledadams

Post by aircooledadams »

I'm in Farnborough, "Tackle Up" in Fleet will order Ragworm for me, but they only come in on a Thursday, they're good quality, but by the time I want to use them (usually on a Sunday night) they're not very good.

Clarissa
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Clarissa »

Well .....

B-)

geejay
Regular
Regular

Post by geejay »

Stooby wrote:I think you'll struggle to find anywhere that does. I live in Amesbury and have the same problem. I once went to Westbury near Devizes where there was a shop that sold worms. Your best bet would probably be an online service or a tackle shop that delivers like Bells of Hythe. Where abouts are you in Hants? Good luck in your search for bait and for fish!
Stooby :D
very interesting which shop? is it still running?.

small quantitys of worm are difficult to find at short notice here in wilts unless i spend hours getting lost in bristol :D

stingraysteve
Occasional
Occasional

Post by stingraysteve »

Clarissa wrote:Well .....

B-)
thats it now you've done it, they'll be every american angler determined to find rag in north hampshire now ;)

Clarissa
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Clarissa »

.... thats it now you've done it, they'll be every american angler determined to find rag in north hampshire now

Kemo Sabi speak with fork in tongue.

(Strangely, 'Kemo sabi' is an Apache' name given to a horse's arse.)

geejay
Regular
Regular

Post by geejay »

Clarissa wrote: .... thats it now you've done it, they'll be every american angler determined to find rag in north hampshire now

Kemo Sabi speak with fork in tongue.

(Strangely, 'Kemo sabi' is an Apache' name given to a horse's arse.)

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, they fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes The Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabi, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars.

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute, and then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, it tells me Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.

Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant.

Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What's it tell you, Tonto?"

Tonto is silent for a moment, then says, "Kemo Sabi, you dumb ass. Someone has stolen tent"

peterlee9999

Post by peterlee9999 »

try creel in aldershot there pretty good