south parade pier

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

havantman

south parade pier

Post by havantman »

hi guys does anyone know whats being caught on south parade pier at the moment as im thinking of going there tonight.thanks.kev

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

a few mackeral and garies were coming up last wkend but you will fishing low water tonite and if these winds carry on it aint going to b nice

havantman

Post by havantman »

lol well anything is worth a try beats staying at home geting bored.thanks. kev

lockpicker

Post by lockpicker »

Come round my way.
One of the numerous single mothers had a party, someone got stabbed or worse.No one really knows.Keep your eye on the local news.
The neighbours,whom I have had numerous noise abatement orders against,says she`s having a birthday party for her son,who is an absolute obnoxious little shit ,and so are his mates.
By the time I knew all of this the tackle shop was shut!
BOREDOM..............NEVER HEARD OF IT.
Peace and quiet.......any day.
If any one is going fishing tonight at town quay with some spare bait,I will pay you in cash.
Rant over.
Pete.

havantman

Post by havantman »

good nights fishing had. caught 4 pout 1 dog fish and a small smooth hound and a bass.
started fishing at 9 pm on sunday night till 6 am monday morning. nothing was biting with the rag worm.i caught the dog fish on cuttle fish and the pout and bass was caught on squid. the weighed about 1pound maybe a little heavier and all fish were safely returned