mullet

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

tomtom6

mullet

Post by tomtom6 »

if anyone interested just walked along the redbridge causeway and its alive with mullet down there hundreds of em. some good sizes to. also the odd good bass about ;)

riki_79

Post by riki_79 »

I would be if I werent at work :(

hooklineandsinker
Occasional
Occasional

Post by hooklineandsinker »

I know where i will be fishing tomorrow, thx for the tip :D

Pete.

tomtom6

Post by tomtom6 »

went by there on slack tide mate there were that many you coud scoop them up in yer net. may give it a bash if can get work outta way asap. good luck and tight lines. ;)

hooklineandsinker
Occasional
Occasional

Post by hooklineandsinker »

Went there yesterday and found plenty of mullet but they weren't interested in feeding, the buggers swam around anything that was put in front of them.

It wasn't the best place to fish due to kids continuously jumping off the bridge into the water, when they weren't jumping/swimming they were chucking stones.

After watching 50 or so mullet swim past me in a period of 1hr I had to admit defeat, they weren't interested in feeding and I lacked the skill and knowledge to make them change there minds.

Decided to pack up and go as I had more than enough of the kids chucking stones and being out smarted by fish.

Pete.

tomtom6

Post by tomtom6 »

tell me about it mate just spent 4hrs down there and had same prob X( think maybe best off waiting till got a late eve tide wed/thurs they may feed with a bit more confidence. will let you know how i get on ..........tight lines. Tom