sat,sun,mon,tues morning

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

fishtitus
Occasional
Occasional

sat,sun,mon,tues morning

Post by fishtitus »

fished before sunrise till 8ish all of these mornings.fished chichester harbour entrance.beautiful mornings with cracking sunrises.was spinning and plugging,and managed 45 + bass,most schoolies with 4 keepers,biggest was 3 lb.lost countless more and watched so many fish following the lures.and when retrieving fish there were bigger ones following them up to 5lbs and more,unbelievable.my theory is that the smaller fish are quicker to the bait/lure so might be trying different tactics soon to land the bigger fish.the amount of fish bubbling at the surface was amazing with some almost beaching themselves,lol.my best fishing(numbers wise since starting this brilliant hobby a year ago.cant wait to get out there again,looking at getting a kayak having seen even more fish inaccessible from the shore.tight lines
:)

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

soundsl ike u had very good session mate keep it up

gallagher08
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gallagher08 »

sounds like you had fun
great result mate congrats
wherabouts you fished

fishtitus
Occasional
Occasional

Post by fishtitus »

hello bud,dont wanna give exact location,everyone has there hot spots.there are plenty of bass all along the harbour entrances,they chase the sandeels right into the harbours,plus alot of food gets washed up around there.hope this helps. :) p.s always keep a look out for sea gulls,when there in the vicinity there is normally fish near by

gallagher08
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gallagher08 »

fair play mate i can understand that :)