Jack B*****D at Maggy Lane!!!

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

KarlB00

Post by KarlB00 »

Did anyone find out who these idiots are?

kojak

Post by kojak »

not yet but they will be found out narrowing it down quite nicely hopefully will name and shame them

KarlB00

Post by KarlB00 »

Thanks kojak, nice work.

I've only taken up fishing again this year, having not fished since my teens.
I dont know about any other newbies out there but if I had thought that this happened on a regular basis I wouldnt have started fishing again.

Thankfully 99% of those that fish understand that it only takes a few idiots like this to ruin everything for the responsible anglers out there.

kojak

Post by kojak »

the thing that gets to me is these idiots and yes they are prob reading this as well are ruining it for everyone if it doesnt stop they will close that area for fishing and thats not fair on the majority who do keep things tidy and return the fish if possible if you cant, dispose of the properly not just toss them on the rocks.(i will find out who has done this) if someone knows who it is and dont want to be named or seen to post about them send me a pm.

silverfox
Regular
Regular

dead fish

Post by silverfox »

There is nothing wrong with fishing matches that have a weigh in. Whats wrong is what these anglers done after. Our club fishes with a weigh at the end but all members are allowed to weigh in their fish as they catch them.

If run correclty then and weigh can be as fish friendly as a catch and release.

Silverfox

joliroger

Post by joliroger »

Don't normally check the southern forum out but was "gutted" to see so many fish treated with so much disrespect , what makes these people act like this, it's just beyond me, iv'e been a sea angler for over 30 years and this type of attitude seems to be creeping in all over, people years ago where "rough and ready" but this new crowd are just cruel ,spiteful, viscous bastards

chrisandboys
Occasional
Occasional

Re: dead fish

Post by chrisandboys »

This is sickening, but unfortunately not uncommon. I wholeheartedly agree with Naming and Shaming, on any occassion that evidence can be produced.

mikey1

Post by mikey1 »

i think its a disgrace to see this behaviour from people! i dont think even kids are this cruel,and to leave rubbish everywhere for someone else to clean up is terrible! i wrote to the news last year about the rubbish left by fisherman at the millenium bridge in gosport just to make people aware that not all people who fish leave their crap everywhere and said the council should put a bin at the end of the pier for them to dump rubbish instead of tying the bait bags to the railings,anybody that leaves fish dying and rubbish laying around where they have been fishing are scum and animalistic!!! X( X(