'POTLUCK@s finally sold,

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

minimech
Regular
Regular

'POTLUCK@s finally sold,

Post by minimech »

Sadly POTLUCK was sold today, but i'm sure that the new owners will look after her, they will probably be on here looking for help so I hope you will all rally around to help them as you have me in the past,,,Right!
:D :D :D

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Good luck to the new owners.
Cheers keith :D :D

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

being a bit thick errr wjhat is or was potluck?? regards paul

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

POTLUCK was my 17 Wilson Flyer, the boat Of my dreams, she has given me such joy over the last year allowing me to fish all over the solent, but the more dissabled I get the more difficult it is to use her, so, hopefully shes going to a new home where I know the guys are going to get imense pleasure out of her, :D :D
Pete.

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

oh good shes going to be used and cherished what is your new boat? must admit just been looking on ebay at wf's rather nice. regards paul

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Honest Paul, I don't think I could get a better boat than a Wilson, i'ts so well built and stable, I cant imagine a sea it couldnt cope with and its so manouverable, I'm almost talking myself out of the sale!!
My son and I have just bought a very old Sunseeker 23ft daycab, which he assures me that he wil refurb so that I can sit on board with a beer, sounds like a plan to me, eh?
Pete, :D :D :D

hooklineandsinker
Occasional
Occasional

Post by hooklineandsinker »

If you miss it too much Pete you can buy mine as I prefer beech fishing.
Hope your new boat gives you as much pleasure as your old one.

Pete.

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Hiya Pete, The new one's a bit big and scarey at the mo, so whist my lad is working on it, i'm sittin' suppin' and thinking of better things, mind you the 2 bass I got off the back of POTLUCK yesterday made me feel quite good!! :D :D :D
Pete.

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Well the Sunseeker had a knacked starter, hopefully reconed and in for the weekend, I dont care about the headlining for the minute, pick up new windows tomorrow and look at fitting the new garmin fishfinder, hmmm I think i'm getting my enthusiasm back??/
Pete, :D :D :D :D

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

Hi Pete, not good news about the sunseeker... btw did you buy it off someone who has just bought a newer boat and that one is out of water at momement at Kemps. Just that a friend of mines boss has just sold a sunseeker and has new boat there spookey.... Regards Paul.. still looking for the perfect wf seen a cracking one in dover made me drool.. :D :D :D

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Sunseeker came from Tipner, starter pretty well sorted, feelin' good for the weekend, if it ever stops raining!!
I must admit its a small world, another sunseeker at Kemps, I'll have to keep a lookout for it.
I'm sure you'll fid that elusive W/F and then you'll be on a roll mate, good luck with the search.
Pete. :D B-) B-) B-)

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

Hi Pete, That sounds good news out on the open waves for the weekend... fishing maybe? hope to drown a few wormes myself if poss.. fished hill head last sat night had a few one guy caught a nice hound around 8lb we had pout, nice eel, dog fish, bass, thorn back ray baby one reel nice to see. chap fishing next to us said the previous weekend a chap caught 4 hounds right where we were fishing we did have 2 cracking bites that made the tripods collapse sadly not on mine though. :(
regards Paul

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Blimey Paul, things are picking up, I think I'd better drop a couple of rods on board ready for the weekend!!!
Pete.

blahblahblah

Post by blahblahblah »

you never know Pete, Bass are starting to show and Hounds long may it continue.
Regards Paul

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Have yet to take a decent bass, looking foreward to seeing one or two on the barbie soon then??
Pete,