Finally Selling 'POTLUCK'

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

minimech
Regular
Regular

Finally Selling 'POTLUCK'

Post by minimech »

It's finally official, as from today my lovely 17ft Wilson Flyer'POTLUCK' is for sale, bo ho, everything you would want in a family fishing boat and a little bit more, if your interested she's on EBay and boatsandoutboards, if you fancy a run out and the tides right, I would be more than happy to show her off to you.
Pete. :D :D :(( :((

hooklineandsinker
Occasional
Occasional

Re: Finally Selling 'POTLUCK'

Post by hooklineandsinker »

minimech wrote:It's finally official, as from today my lovely 17ft Wilson Flyer'POTLUCK' is for sale, bo ho, everything you would want in a family fishing boat and a little bit more, if your interested she's on EBay and boatsandoutboards, if you fancy a run out and the tides right, I would be more than happy to show her off to you.
Pete. :D :D :(( :((
Let me get some bait and the wreck locations around the needles (Sure is a good way to show her off to me) ;)
Plenty of room for others on this forum if they want to reserve a place.
Book early before somebody on ebay buys it !!

>:)
Pete.

harv02redred

Post by harv02redred »

great idea blagging a trip to the needle`s but you`ll need a tanker to follow ya to fuel up on more than one occassion from the itchen. lol. only now this cus i`ve plotted it out on google earth and its far as i was considering myself. (no way)

good luck on the sale ,boats are starting to move now the sun`s come out. are you sizing up or down. , i would have had her myself but i can nonly squeeze 16ft on my drive. :((

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

oh ha ha,, nice one Pete, Chart is already marked with about 15 south Island wrecks, so no sitting on the Town Quay for hours, dangling,,,,I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing, its just the new one is easier to cope with my dissability(pysical, that is, not my mental one), lol lol lol.
Ah well as long as she goes to a good home.
:( :( :(

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

harv02redred wrote:great idea blagging a trip to the needle`s but you`ll need a tanker to follow ya to fuel up on more than one occassion from the itchen. lol. only now this cus i`ve plotted it out on google earth and its far as i was considering myself. (no way)

good luck on the sale ,boats are starting to move now the sun`s come out. are you sizing up or down. , i would have had her myself but i can nonly squeeze 16ft on my drive. :((
i'm sizing up as I cant bend so easily with the lung tumours, makes me puff and pant like an old man, lol lol, so I got something a little bigger to make life more enjoyable, :D :D :D
Pete

jim79
Regular
Regular

Post by jim79 »

If only i had the money ( well a job would be a good start :-S )

but good luck with the sale , maybe post the link to the ebay sale ( if its aloud that is )

minimech
Regular
Regular

Post by minimech »

Good luck with the jobsearch Jim, and I think I will leave the sale in the lap of the gods for now, if anybodys interested it isn't hard to find on EBay or boatsandoutboards? :D :D :D :D
Pete.