Allan`s Marine Comp

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Allan`s Marine Comp

Post by nthendpompey »

first and foremost well done darren phillps with his bass 1st spot and biggest fish in total nearly 1300quid .i blanked guy five pegs down got second place with a nice plaice with half hour to go. i did manage to get a prize , on the raffle ,a compressor pump,good day out nice weatherjust needed more fish joys of match fishing

sm00thh0und
Occasional
Occasional

Post by sm00thh0und »

ahhhhh just wasnt your day then :( better luck next time mate

chris

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

not bad though ,fished three years and always come away with a prize, albeit on a raffle this time tight lines

peteo

Post by peteo »

do you know the amount of fish caught ? i was just offshore in boat didnt see too many fish landed. what i could not believe was how close to the shore some of them boats were going. pete

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey »

i was fishing that section by the marine statue and counted aleast a dozen boats close in ,but saying that second place came from that section.the comp was a catch and release anything under 47cms went back only over that went to scales dont know exact figures will be in evening news wensday ,how did you do

peteo

Post by peteo »

blanked, had a few knocks gonna have another go later in week if she lets me. :((

lofty

alans comp

Post by lofty »

well done to justin (lock stock and tackle) for coming second with a plaice
and well done to the winner

ksl
Occasional
Occasional

Post by ksl »

i fished peg 149 by the blocks ,i had 1 under size plaice ,got bigger fish in my fish tank lol,still got some sun and didnt blank, didnt see anything else caught my end.my mate fished the other side of the pier a couple of fish caught that side.