good marks in southampton water

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

harv02redred

good marks in southampton water

Post by harv02redred »

hi guys, new to this but have just got a small boat to potter around southampton water in . any tips for some good marks have tried inside greenlands buoy and maggy lane between beech and wall. any sugestions welcome and will let ta know the out come so far greenlands best with whitting ,bass 4ld , big sole small ray and starry`s. :D

gallagher08
Occasional
Occasional

Post by gallagher08 »

welcome to the forum >:D<

josh :-h

GaryBadd

Re: good marks in southampton water

Post by GaryBadd »

harv02redred wrote:hi guys, new to this but have just got a small boat to potter around southampton water in . any tips for some good marks have tried inside greenlands buoy and maggy lane between beech and wall. any sugestions welcome and will let ta know the out come so far greenlands best with whitting ,bass 4ld , big sole small ray and starry`s. :D
hiya mate

if you drift from eling to maggy lane then flounder's and bass also but as most of soton water is a bass nursey you have to be very careful , but end of calshot spit and also around the icthen bridge is ok for bass .

tightlines
gary

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

is this your first post :-/

harv02redred

Post by harv02redred »

just sudenly apperred . !!!!!!!! shame can`t do that with the fish. yer it`s me first post followed by me second under it. i will get the hang of this typing lark

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd »

lol wasnt trying to sound a arse i meant to say the lost post you said about !!!! was it this post you started ??.

tightlines
Gary

cuckoo

Post by cuckoo »

greenlands bouy is a great little mark , loads of mixed species there , if you are species hunting , i.e sole , bass , flounder then pm me and ill give you a few good marks to suit ..... all the best ,
lee.

buster1978

Post by buster1978 »

Try Maggy lane at night when it's peeing down and freezing, Tie up to a dockwall ladder and you'll catch spider crabs and small pout all night long. Brilliant. But i'd rather catch a pout than nowt. Almost. :-O