Anybody fancy helping a newbie???

anything south coast sea fishing related here

Moderator: Admin

colinc1968

Anybody fancy helping a newbie???

Post by colinc1968 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi i am hoping to go on my first fishing session either Sat23rd or Sun24th (Evening time) this month.And was wondering if anybody fancied meeting up with me to give me some pointers to get me started,as i am new to this.I am in the totton area(Southampton) but am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

thanks
colin

shannock
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by shannock » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:23 pm

welcome mate would love to help but im a bit far away

good luck theres a few guys down that way and im sure one will help

cheers

dannypanter
Advanced User
Advanced User

fish

Post by dannypanter » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 pm

Hi Colin

Welcome to the site first of all, I will probably be fishing Calshot that weekend, and i would be glad to meet up with you or anyone else that wants to join in a good old fishing session. If you need any advise just ask mate I will also try to give you any advise on the day as well. If you goto bells of hythe in hythe alan from the tackle shop is a good bloke and will give any helpful advise aswell. tight lines in totton is ok if you also wish

tight lines

danny

GaryBadd

Post by GaryBadd » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:07 am

I might join you Danny , all depending on the weather i was suppose to be going to night but due to strong gales and rain il give it a miss but might go tomorrow now but if i dont il might see ya down calshot .

Gary

berus
Occasional
Occasional

Post by berus » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Good luck on Saturday, I'd join you but I have others plans and will be not doing much beach fishing until I've sorted my crap casting out!

Mark