WARNING !!!!!!

anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
donnylad

WARNING !!!!!!

Post by donnylad »

Dont know if any of you lad's read the other forum's,if you do there's a team of scammer's infiltrating forum's selling bait's,they go under the names of margateboy/girl,and kent bait's,DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY OR CREDIT CARD DETAIL'S,kent police have allready been informed,they've allready ripped off dozens of people,....PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED BY THEM. >:)

LUGGY
Occasional
Occasional

Post by LUGGY »

Well played Donnylad for making us aware of this. its the first time in have ever heard of this happening and its a real shame as it puts a bad name on genuine bait diggers / suppliers.

All the best

mrix
www.sea-fishing.org creater
www.sea-fishing.org creater

RE:

Post by mrix »

f you do there's a team of scammer's infiltrating forum's selling bait's,they go under the names
Thanks for the warning but We do not allow topics regarding the selling of baits, so its not likely to happen here.

Cheers
mrix

donnylad

Re: RE:

Post by donnylad »

mrix wrote:
f you do there's a team of scammer's infiltrating forum's selling bait's,they go under the names
Thanks for the warning but We do not allow topics regarding the selling of baits, so its not likely to happen here.

Cheers
mrix

That's good to here mate,it's a shame it's had to happen on other forum's, i detest these moron's,taking money off genuine people..i know what i'd like to do to them...but that's another matter....mick

andymad
Regular
Regular

Post by andymad »

its on the bait forum already

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

I have PMd Mrix for action to be taken.

Half the trouble is that new members dont read the rules and those that do think they can get away with it. X( X(
Cheers
keith :D