south shields tonight

anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

south shields tonight

Post by geordiesandman »

i'm off down to shields pier from about half six/seven oclock, untill whenever i get sick of the wind. a couple of hrs spinnning on the endish (wherever thers space lol) then back to the slab for some bait fishing.

i'll be in my combats and brown jumper (unless its raining then i'll be in black waterproofs, not the best idea i know, but its all i've got with me, wasnt expecting to be in shields this weekend) with a blue salt rod bag

if anyone is out, come say hi

graham

scoob8254
Regular
Regular

Post by scoob8254 »

damn lol, first friday im not at south shields and you decide to go, grr, im their tomorrow night instead

scoobs

scoob8254
Regular
Regular

Post by scoob8254 »

went to the pier myself last night from aqbout 10pm to 5:30am, fished my usual spot to start with 50 yards before the end on the seward side, i only had 1 bite and resulting in 1 very small whiting, about 2:30 when the tide turned i got myself on the wheel casting towards the north pier lighthouse, straight away got a couple of bites i missed, then bagged myself a very nice whiting, prob a tad under 1 and half lb, and until 5:30 when i went home was none stop bites and fish, ended coming home with 3 nice codling and the nice whiting, all the rest where returned.

scoobs