Seaton sands and Blyth Quay

anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
sushi

Seaton sands and Blyth Quay

Post by sushi »

Well did a bit of spinning at seaton sands today and got knowt just very wet so had a barby on the beach as it was a nice day then disided to call into Blyth and use my bait which i was going to use on the beach but it was to rough so set up two rods to use the bait up quickly as the wife and kids wonted to go home well it didnot take long for the first rod to start twitchin i brought it in and and i had two small pollack and a little rockling all went back so i re baited and cast it out befor it hit bottom the second rod started twitchen so i waited to set up the first rod then reeled in the second another little pollack so that went back as well all went quiet for about 10 mins then the first rod started twitchen reeled it in another two small pollack back they went re baited and set as soon as i put the rod down it twitched again reeled in a little rockling back that went re bait and set again and it went quiet again which i was glad of as i kneeded a tab i smoked my tab then the seconed rod started twitchin reeled in and had a small cod back that went by this time i had no bait left so i packed up and went home happy all fish were small and went back will go there again and hope to catch there mums and dads next time with luck B-) B-) :D :D

Hartlepools_Number_1

Post by Hartlepools_Number_1 »

i was at seaton the other day and got six flattys there were all little one was about 2 pound tho 2 plaice 1 dab 3 Flounders

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

nice, where at blyth were you?

where are the best shots around seaton sands/sluice?

graham

Hartlepools_Number_1

im 14 year old and i wud say im more experienced than other people my age theyy all seem daft
i was at seaton the other day pulled 3 flatfish in one was fair size there were all flounders then the day after i went to the north gare two see if there was any mackeral i was using a spinner no mackeral but i caught two bass about a pound the a few days later i went to the headland huff i was using ragworm mussels mackeral and black lug i had a pulley pennel rig on wit size 1/0 and size 2/0 pulled two little codling in then i lost my rig then i set up a three hook flapper then on that rig i pulled a rockling in a few whitting and a few coleyy then i packed up and went home happy
at the end of the day i caught 2 codling 3 whitting 1 rockling and 7 coleys and the rod and reel i have is a penn villain beach caster 13" and a abu garcia ambbasaduer

Callum

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

A warm welcome to the forums Callum mate.
Cheers
keith :D :D

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

welcome aboard callum

graham

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

welcome aboard callum

graham

medlar
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by medlar »

alreet young un, i see ya from hartlepool, i got loads of mates from there most are club and comp anglers, shame about steetly aint it

Hartlepools_Number_1

yerrr ino im gutterrrdd aboutt steatly likee im always at the huff or seaton noww got a 4Ib bass of seaton the otherr dayy

Hartlepools_Number_1

could use please tell me how to look at oother peoples photos