anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Blyth docks wed 19th may 2010. REPORT

Post by geordiesandman »

fozzy9967

Post by fozzy9967 »

Nice report mate, good to see the good old daylights still do a good job, cannot wait to get out this weekend and do a spot of fishing myself.

Hope I catch as much as you. Question do you make your own rigs?

Tight lines
fozzy

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

yeh fozzy i do, though these daylights are bought ones got them with some feathers etc in a deal from sunderland.

robc22
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by robc22 »

great pics!!......good report!.......well done!

mickymad109

Post by mickymad109 »

nice one m8 , looks like you were kept busy , hehe them boats can be a mare m8 i normally stare them out as there passing as im sure its deliberate , it gets even worse when the prawn trawlers are in 27 of them in one night and they sneak up on ya hehe , it looks like you had the place to your self as well so cant be bad , you dont need to cast any further than half way and even shorter casts will do , and your right m8 a fish is a fish , nice report

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

i didnt have the plave al to myself, there were about 4 other rods at any one time,people comming for a couple of hrs then going. exeptionally friendly compared to other marks i've fished so far... so quiet mut not desolate

mickymad109

Post by mickymad109 »

aye some friendly people down there always some old fellas to crack on with when i go down and a lot of family,s get down there as well

sushi

well done

Post by sushi »

well graham i gess you will be visiting there again well done mate you had a good day :D :D :D and you got a smashing day is the area sheltered ??

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

not too sure abot the shelter sushi, a few people said it gan get windy there, not suprisig, as they have plenty windmills, however i know how windy south shields pier can get, so i cant eit being a great deal worse. also looking around me, there seems to be plenty bariers/fencing that a beach shelter or tarp could be lashed to and still be close enough to the water to be able to fish and not get i the way.

on the day however it was lovely and calm, just a slight chilly breaze to stop me realising my face was slowly cooking...lol

graham

mickymad109

Post by mickymad109 »

people do take tarps down but mostly its fishing from the car , the wind can be a pain at times it blows a hooley now and then but when its calm its a loverly spot .

Snagger

blyth

Post by Snagger »

Good report fella,
and nice photo's too, it like like a great little venue will have to give it a go myself sometime,
Tim.

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

incidentally all the pics were taken with my phone, i'm very please with them....