I havent got a clue

anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
sushi

I havent got a clue

Post by sushi »

Well i wont to go wet a line tomorow but am at a loss on where to go (and not catch fish) hahaha its ether roker or shields or some where in-between has eany one cought eany thing here i got some new baite to try lets hope it works ~X( ~X( ~X( so i will let you know how i get on tomorow :-h :-h :-h :-h

fozzy9967

Post by fozzy9967 »

Areet mate, roker pier and the ratty (rat house) are producing alot of whitey And flattie lately, fair enough they arnt the biggest but at lease it's fish. I've been catching a most my fish on a pulley rig. But what I've been doing is putting two hooks on the end of my pulley rig (same as what you would do on a cod rig). The bottom hook wrapped with bluey and the higher hook baited with muscle. I havnt got any pics of this rig but it's always worked for me. Wish you luck.

Tight lines
fozzy

geordiesandman
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by geordiesandman »

not been out since the weekend before last, but i was gettingg some devent size flounder on the slab shields pier.. apparently theres been plenty of whiting too. (i got one tiny one) i als got a few whiting at highwater as the light rose on shields beach near trow rocks.

graham