anything North East Coast sea fishing related here
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Hull,East Yorkshire
good info manic,can i just add for any disabled anglers,on the north wall there are a couple off disabled parking spots,on the access to the wall about a 25 yard walk and then your on the wall.
- Honorary Member R.I.P
- Posts: 3722
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:00 am
- Location: Bradford, W/Yorks
Updated, May 28th, 2010
A few more pics from Scarborough, Bridlington, and whitby have been added. Cheers..Mick
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Albert47
Thanks for the pictures, they are amazinly beautiful, neet nature! love them! I will post some from my winter fishing! Snow and ice, nothing is more challenging!