ideas

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

ideas

Post by nthendpompey » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 pm

I feel since a certain member has past away in recent years this site has gone down hill,i know a few and most mods will say different but from my view micks lost has affected this site and I as one want to rebuild the site.when I first joined there was loads of info to be given to fellow anglers .now just on the south cost forum we have lost members and info which is a great lost to local anglers.
I don't pay anything towards this site but I want this site to survive so how do we keep a great site alive.views please

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Start the comps again both Mick and myself arranged a few all over the country North Wales. Deal Pier, Fleetwood, Spurn just to mention a few. Although myself and Mick had a fall out I would be the first to say that he inspired others with his enthusiasm.

eccles
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by eccles » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 am

Know what you mean mate but I belong to two other sites and they don't seem that lively at the moment either.

nthendpompey
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by nthendpompey » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:56 pm

sorry guys been working in London for the last couple of weeks and havnt been active on the site.
the idea of running the comps again is ok.and a good idea.but we need the members on site to enter comps.look around the areas on the site and there is no reports.the general site is only showing the southcoast and northeast areas,sorry if I have left others out ,know I wl be corrected,nw are dwell