Cod?

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Cod?

Post by rabbi2 »

Well you were all wanting the cod to arrive and they should be plentiful with this very sever cold snap. I myself am hoping to brave the elements in search for them. Cold I don't mind so much but hate the wind and rain, so I will be out there shortly with the best of you. Good hunting
Cheers
keith :D :D

sportstar

Post by sportstar »

not herd on any cod being caught for a while around blackpool area since these east winds arrived only herd of dabs being caught

ian1965

Post by ian1965 »

No good reports at all this year from N/W hope it all changes now its been freezing.

sniggle
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by sniggle »

Hi Rab , have you seen the latest Phil Williams Video on youtube ?

I think it`s called ' Blue Mink Winter Cod' or similar.

Still one or two codling about. :)

Here you go,

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Cheers for that mate, I have sailed with Andy on Blue Mink many times and a nicer more helpful skipper than him would be hard to find. I used to arrange trips out with him on a regular basis and we never had any problems filling all the available spaces. A Skipper worthy of the name.
Cheers

ian1965

Post by ian1965 »

Hold on Rabbi is it me or was the last two trips not called off because you were short of takers, please let me know if i am wrong, because you know i am right, and the last post of yours is very miss leading to all forum members, please be honest its better all round, or do you get a bung from the skipper of the Mink? please do not take offence i am only asking for your take on this............. :-O

ian1965

Post by ian1965 »

D ont L augh A lways watching...........?????????????????

silver
Occasional
Occasional

Post by silver »

Wouldnt bother just at the minute Kieth. Nothing showing, we fished last fri. Four of us, not a single bite. My mate has been out at cleveleys today, same again. He was talking to a few others, they all said the same. Poor at minute. Think the boats are not doing to bad. By the way Ian i think the trips that were cancelled, were matches from the shore, not boat trips. Correct me if i am wrong....... John

rabbi2
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by rabbi2 »

Hi Ian mate you are perfectly right as regards 1 trip I was going to arrange, due to the lack of interest at that time I never even bothered booking the trip with Andy so there was no trip to call off.

As regards other trips just check on previous posts along with pics of at least 20 different members both past and present.

I have never taken a backhander from anyone and never will.
Cheers

Gizz
Occasional
Occasional

Post by Gizz »

Hi Guys, Ive been out on quite a few boat trips over the years and a few with Andy on Blue Mink and a better Skipper would be hard to find, the man has never failed to put me on the fish.

My own personal opinion is both Andy & Blue Mink come highly recommended.

Regards

Gordon