Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:04 am
Ok Christmas day has arrived. What fishing presents did you get?
- Posts: 225
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
- Location: Farnborough, Hants
Seal Skinz hat and gloves.
. Roll on the cold.
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Folkestone
I must have been good this year. I got a beach shelter and a flotation suit, ready for cod fishing..
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Ramsey, Cambs
Sealskinz socks, mmmmmm toasty toes
- Advanced User
- Posts: 941
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Petersfield Hants
Blindng present from missus sundridge waterproof smock and best of all a hoodie with wannacath1 printed on the back.So better not upset anyone on the forum with that on my back or I might get a punch in the back of the head when on the beach lol
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:00 am
- Location: Gillingham
Hope every one had good Christmas
I was really lucky this year I got 13ft leeda icon power rod and abu 6500 ct mag elite pro reel
All I need now is a fish
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: Isle of Sheppey, Kent
- Posts: 391
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 am
- Location: isle of grain
got a new ron thomson beach shelter, gonna christen it at deal tomorrow,
will post report with all the codling i might catch lol
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 12:00 am
- Location: Preston, Lancs
I got a breakaway back rest ,i fitted it on my box and i'm testing it tomorrow.Also i got a fish measure ruler,filleting kit and some bits and bobs for my box.
- Advanced User
- Posts: 521
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am
- Location: Southampton
A Turboflame Military lighter .......... no more hassle lighting a ciggie on a wet and windy beach !!