recent threads

Pleas feel free to talk anything sea Angling related in this forum

Moderator: Admin

dontcatchmuch

recent threads

Post by dontcatchmuch »

hi all theres a number of threads on site at the moment re fish stocks /license etc .
i would just like to say to everyone a big well done in all your postings and replies .i cant and havent seen one that has been offensive or put in a nasty way to any site member ,just good open and your own honest points of view .they have and are makeing some very good reading .what a great site we have.
steve

whitbydiver
Regular
Regular

Post by whitbydiver »

:D i reckon hugh should join the forum lol ,he may learn a thing or two
whitby.

manic_muppet
Honorary Member R.I.P

Post by manic_muppet »

Quite agree DCM, we usually get both topics up to twice a year, Every other year, they degenerated into slanging matches. ;) Ive been looking in each time a post has been put on, and have to admit im pleasantly surprised. I was only saying a few days ago that we have a good membership, so good us poor mods have hardly anything to do. #:-S :D

Jebend

Post by Jebend »

yeah i agree, its good being able to see everyones opinions, and be able to give you own thoughts, it really is a fantastic site, i thought i already new a reasonable amount, but as soon as i joined here, the amount i have learnt is fantastic, there are somethings a book cant teach, and thats personal experience!

Jebend